YOU SHOULD JOIN THE CANADIAN CLUB IF…
- You care about Canada.
- You are interested in our country and its future.
- You want to be better informed about issues that affect Canada.
- You believe that informed citizens are important to the future of this country.
- You value and enjoy the opportunity to meet other committed Canadians.
- You are concerned with the values and processes that guide our nation.
Membership to the Canadian Club of Calgary gives you the opportunity to hear from and engage with some of Canada’s greatest thinkers and leaders annually from September through June.
Canadian Club memberships are valid for one year from the date of purchase and may be renewed annually on your anniversary date. Memberships for couples and for students are available at a reduced rate. We provide our members with the following benefits:
- Discounts on every luncheon for you and one guest
- A voice in how our club is run at the Annual General Meeting
- Supports club improvement initiatives
- Advanced notice of all club functions and the club newsletter
Club memberships may be purchased through the link below and are also available by cash/cheque or credit card at every Canadian Club luncheon. We look forward to meeting you!